2010年1月31日

happy yet bored

haiz... finshed the hmwk except some questions for science and maths. They are really giving me a headache. I 1 month nvr go facebook already!! YAY! XD

Dunno what to do now so here I am talking to you.(hopefully you are listening). I am really craving for fries but the stall that sell fries near my house closed down already... 怎么办??
SO SAD...

Having a tiff with my Mom and Dad too... I am really not in a good mood... although I finish all the homework. I JUST CAN'T STAND FISH!!! I HATE FISH! I HATE ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO FISH. BE IT FISHING, OR WHATEVER. I JUST HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOF... Feeling much better now. I am quite happy with my drip art. ^^ hopefully Ms Ong think so too. hehe :D

Oh god... please let Shyan come to school tommorrow. PLEASSEE.... I beg you. I want the LSCEP project to be done once and for all so that I have one less thing to worry about... and not break my new year resolution.

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION:
1. DON'T GO FACEBOOK OR OTHER GAMING WEBSITES UNLESS REALLY NOTHING TO DO IN THE HOLIDAYS
2. HAND IN ALL WORK ON TIME
3. GROW TALLER BY 2-3CM
4. PROTECT MY BLANKY FROM MY EVIL MOTHER.
5. haven't thought of this yet..

OK THAT'S ALL! Bye and have a nice day!