2009年12月15日

THE SYC Concert...

haha. finally a post after donno how many days.
Yah the concert was fabulous though I don't understand what they were singing. :P

This is what happened...

Arrived at JE mrt station. (5.53pm)
Got out of the train and waited for Chi Sin.

5.58pm. train from Marina Bay arrives.
No sign of Chi Sin. Nvm

6pm.train from Marina Bay arrives.
Still no sign of Chi Sin.
So naturally I began to pacnic.
The usual question came popp'in in my mind.

6.04pm. train from Marina Bay arrives.
Still not seen.
"Ok, if 6.15pm she haven't come, I'll have to say Sayonara!"

6.08. train from Marina Bay arrives.
FINALLY!! Chi sin was the last one to be out but still I was relieved to see her. HAHA.

we went all the way to City Hall and looked at the map on how to go to the Esplanade.
We went through the City mall with ESCALATORS <-- I don't think they were necessary. We went through the passage way with models made out of pages from storybook. Very creativr eh? Such a pity I don't have the pictures. haiz. Oh, there were gummy bears also! haha. Isn't it amaszing that they could be kept for so long without getting mouldy? :P I would really hate to see mouldy gummies. HAHA. :D So we arrived at the so called by me the waiting area of the esplande and saw Cheryl! Yay! we went out in open and took some pictures...



NICE RIGHT!! this's the outside
the one on the left looks a little lopsided right?



This's the inside("waiting area")


Yah. the "half rotten" durian. :P haha



nice and natural right? the reflection of the esplanade

in the water. ^^


I can say that its the nicest.
You can see the reflection of the clouds in the
water right?? So CoOl!!



HAHA. Cheryl tried to take a photo from the

inside but ended up taking a blurry picture

of my hand and ticket. Sorry but ... yah :P


I can say that it is an "expensive" photo.
ouchy, my poor toe. but nvm. the photo is taken!
haha.
the rest of the story I can decribe them in 3 words.
NICE
OUch. (my stomach and toe)


TIRED.
HOME SwEeT HomE
~The End of my story. ^^~