2023年8月2日

Taiwan 2023 Day 7

Local breakfast from 永和豆浆
Bought a little too much hahahaha but ahhh so satifying~
A pity my morning stomach cannot stomach more

After breakfast, it was nua time again~

Checked out at about 12noon and deposited our luggage again while we head out for lunch
As we were still feeling full, we skipped straight to dessert again~

Sesame and peanut icecream 
Super nice! The flavours were infused into it~ 
Creamy and thick texture, the sesame syrup was a cherry on top!

Next stop Ice-cream part 2~
I loved the combi I got, Milk, Green Bean, Mango~
Yumz~ 

Time to lug our luggage again...
I swear everything about Taiwan is great, just the pedestrian walkway...
seriously could and should do better.


Took the metro from Huanbei to Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1
Loved that there is so much luggage space!


Lunch right after reaching cuz we were getting hungry - though it was like 4pm 
Yumz! Also my gastric was threatening to cause trouble... so the soup really helped a lot


Checking in after returning our wifi router~

Straight to the lounge after clearing the immigration customs
Was starting to feel unwell, 
a migraine brewing and my head felt like pressure imbalance and I was feeling nauseated
Bad timing... Wanted to thoroughly enjoy the lounge experience...
At that point in time, I only wanted to lie on the sofa which, thank god was super comfy

#Thingsyou'donlyfindatatasplaces 


Trying to smile for the camera to at least capture some memories

Resting a while before getting up to get food
As expected this alcoholic went and explored the -OH
And she has officially found her favourite alcohol 😮😂

All that I managed to stomach
Chocolate Danish, Black sugar Boba bun, Curry samosa, Laughing cow cheese cube
Italian coffee
Later took some marinated jellyfish to try.
A pity I didn't feel well enough to try more.
Also was trying to leave some stomach for airplane meal.

Lounge Toilet before proceeding to the gate~ Loved the aesthetics!

Just had to... Feed the eagle statue. 😂

Walking towards the gate
This walkway was an art piece itself
It played a song by Lala Hsu with the lyrics written in a calligraphic font on the wall
“在旅行的路上”
It was about Taiwan, their homeland

“在旅行的路上 有些事我们慢慢讲
有个热情的地方 名字叫 台湾
我们将脚步放慢 聊著天在路上
你行李装满 远赴他乡的梦想

在旅行的路上 有些事我们慢慢讲
有个热情的地方 名字叫 台湾
我用思念在酝酿 牢记你的模样
挥挥手再见 祝你 旅途平安”

More cute art along the walkway
I was worried we'd miss that plane
Brisked walk all the way after that
Gate A2 was damn far!

Luckily, boarding was delayed by 20minutes so we sat down and waited

Boarded! View outside the window~



It was a pity my headache was taking control by the time the food was served
Feeling nauseated, my phone ate most of the food. LOL.
I was bedazzled when I saw the gold flake on the Ang ku kueh.
Like... Nanikore??

Letting my phone eat the food instead

Slept all the way after until 30min before landing to go pee

Took a private hire car by Tada back from the airport after clearing SG customs

Back to reality 😖