2022年10月11日

feeling a little out of place

Was scrolling through Facebook and curiously clicked on the profile pages of my colleagues.

Needless to say, all the Doctors came from reputable schools. Duh. They're the ones with straight As.
Then I realised a lot of the seniors also came from reputable school too. Hwa Chong, Raffles, NJC, River Valley, Nanyang...
I looked back at my profile.
Wow
Ok.

Growing up I always had this sense of pride when I compared myself to people and they are from neighborhood schools. 
As if I am from a different level.
Lol.
Such a bitch.
And those from RI and HCI probably think the same of people like me.

Idk man. There probably are people that don't bother maybe.

But idk why now I still have this sense of... inferiority almost.
Not very good for my mental health huh. But I can't seem to help it.
Can't help but wonder if it's part of the reason why I don't function as well as my colleagues.
Why I am not as outspoken and confident.
But looking back, I have got school mates that are outspoken and confident...
So i guess the problem just lies with me.
Hah.

Ystd was so busy with my shift I didn't get to go for break.
Today I took MC
Cuz of this weird pulling pain down my shoulder to the 4th and 5th fingers both sides. Took some Nsaids and Vitamin B. Hope it helps.