2014年11月2日

Tmr is the day

OMG I AM SO NOT READY!!!
Internal screaming.
Holly shit, how did 2 years pass by just like that??
I still remember the first day of school where my mother and I
were walking around exploring my new school compound.
I still remember the first day of school when I was overly
reserved, not looking at anyone in the eye.
I still remember cursing internally when they made us dance with
our orientation group mate of the opposite sex(which I dreaded for the
nxt few days)
I still remember the thrill of topping my class for Math in the Mid Yrs.
I still remember the disappointment of being last in clas for literature.
I can still remember last year ever so vividly.

AND IT IS ALREADY LESS THAN TWELVE HOURS
BEFORE THE START OF MY A LEVELS???!?

I have absolute nothing to say about that.
My stomach has become a butterfly garden.
Eew.
Nope.
I can't exactly put to words how I feel right now.
A mix of worry, nervousness and excitement perhaps?
Nah. Maybe not excitement.

Well I really need LOADS OF LUCK for this examination
I really do... ><
Wish me luck please :)
To all those out there in the same fate as I am,
All the best too!!!