2011年1月6日

vomit...

Finally, someone worser than 黑肥山猪 The first impression he gave me is quite ok.... UNTIL, he started talking... OMG.... I can't help but writing these in my handbook: 罗嗦的人,烦死了。Can he just Shut up? 我听不下去了!!!!!!!!!!!! 我受不了了啦!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG... ... Now I really want Ms M. Sim and Ms Shakina for English and E Maths...

That Man... Seriously. Got a BIG Problem. He say if he want to say smthing, he will raise his hand, wants our attention, ring his dear little bell. OMG... Think I'm gonna fail English and Emaths if he continues teaching us. And guess what?????? He wants us to create a BLOG for EMaths... write our reflection for maths after every lesson. Reflection for Maths? Yes. You are neither bad in reading or colour blind. HE wants us to create a blog for reflection for maths. O.o

我快发疯了。在这样下去,我真得没法专心上课。
最后给我的印象:他是一个大色鬼