2011年1月4日

:P

Freak... Can say it is the worst day of my life... Ha. The worst day of my life on the first day of school. The first time I feel devastated... :P Remember the 黑肥山猪 I mentioned a few posts B4? Guess what? 我还可真和他很有缘哦。He is my Co-form teacher... Vomit blood... My dear form teacher is on her dear maternity leave. (Two more months B4 I see her):P But luckily(somehow) 黑肥山猪 is overseas and will be back maybe nextweek? or maybe nextnext week? dunno.. I wish he never comes back, maybe, plane crash? dunno. someone suggested that to me. I really wonder why did MOE accept him as a teacher... If he could teach, I would be a professor man... 真地会把我气到吐血。。。

Next... A.maths... my dear teacher goes on saying about what polynomia blablablah.... One thing that came to my mind... What is the use of A.maths? It just makes 数学白痴 like me go crazy... I won't mind if there was A.Science... but there isn't, right?

算了。反正我再说也是白说的。这事不会因我而变。还是好好努力吧!

希望 campfire night 的 performance 不要 screw up 就好了。。。 我们好烂 哦。。。
好了不说了要睡了。 晚安:)