2010年10月22日

im a total failure...

went for the make felt magic thing today... was no happy with my work so, tore it up... went home, tried once ... failed, tried second time, the wool won't stick anymore... heck care alr... gave the whole lump of cotton to my sister.

lets compare my sa1 to sa2's result...

english:
55 >>> 61 (quite a good improvement)

hcl:
51.5 >>> 55 (improved)

maths:
57 >>> 57 (er... the same)

science:
75 >>> 74 (u may think that this is alright but it's not. It's 1 grade down)

lit:
54 >>> 64 (oooohh...)

history:
44 >>> (failed)

geog:
57 (at least I passed)

home ec:
70 (A2!!)

D&T:
69(argh... 1 more mark to an A....)

Art:
70 (A2!!)(Mrs Ong abducted 2 of my artpiece and hasn't given it back)

Music:
B (ha... with mdm Ng, A is right down impossible)

PE:
B (finally got silver for NAPFA)

so I think that is all.. I believe that u have seen an example of a total failure...