2010年5月23日

ONE WHOLE DAY OF FUN

Went to Chua Chu Kang for the celebration of the 50th anniversary of HDB.
Saw a number of performance, my favourite being the performance by Suzie Wong! My... she sure knows A LOT of languages!! Chinese, English, Malay, Tamil, Hokkien and (Canthonese)<
I am really amazed by her... The ONLY thing I didn't like was how she striped herself from her longer pink qipao to a shorter black qipao ON STAGE... quite unlady-like eh??

After that... well my poor sister's artwork was not chosen and I could see she was trying hard not to cry... SO, to cheer her up, we went to visit the shopping mall right opposite the open field. Went to take a look at the "roof top" and found more fun... Children were playing at the water area, the "animal riding machine'' area... Saw a little boy in his underwears and jumping happilly in the water area... LOL... My sis went for a ride on a yellow teddy... LOL. She wanted to drive the teddy over to where our parents and I was sitting and the bear charged towards my mum... and it got somehow stuck until the person-in-charge said that there was a reverse button... It was amusing to watch the bear "retreat"...

My Dad then left us to go home as he was tired and we went on window shopping and stopping to buy food from Old Chang Kee... YUM!!

After that we went home by train...

I WAS SOO HAPPY that I estimated correctly and the door opened directly in front of the escalator! YAY! YAY!

Stoped at the minimart to buy ice cream as the weather was burning and we were almost dying of thirst. I still cannot believe that an ice cream can cost $0.50... O.o

haha. I guess that's all for today... THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING IN A WEEK'S TIME~ YAY!