2010年3月12日

TODAY... Good or bad??

Today, having to go home to have lunch, I could not stay back for the group discussion. So sorry Claire and Say Hwee!!

Went home with Sara and bought Ice-cream. Sara bought sweetcorn ice-cream and I bought capuchino chips ice-cream. The reason why I bought the capuchino chip is, well, I didn't know what capuchino was and decided to try and lastly realised it was COFFEE!!! YAY! You can say that I love coffee like dunno what. HAHA.

It was super hot with the sun shining like wanting to murder us so, our ice-cream started to MELT. Thus we were like licking all over the place and I realised that it had been a long time before I really laughed out loud and really mean that I am happy.

Then we went on to talk about the weather in Singapore compared to other countries. LOL then, before we knew it, we reached the station. We washed our hand in the toilet and Sara said she hated the pressing kind of tap. So we went on separate way at the platform. sad...

Waited at the platform awhile and I REALISED I LEFT MY CHOIR FILE, MY MATHS TEXTBOOKS, MY SCIENCE TEXTBOOK UNDER MY TABLE. I really freaked out and started RUNNING BACK TO SCHOOL. THE WORST thing is, IT STARTED TO RAIN!!!! AHHH!!! My umbrella is sort of detached so I used my name tag to pin it up. Clever me right? LOL.

IT WAS RAINING REALLY HEAVILY. I CAN SWEAR FOR THAT. I looked like a maniac running, clutching my umbrella tightly to prevent it from being blow off by the STRONG WIND. Moreover I was RUNNING AGAINST THE WIND. aHHH... I hate this.

I soon reached the bus stop at the foot of the hill and saw someone familiar. And that person was dripping wet without and umbrella. EMILY!!! OMG... Raindrops formed crystal like thingy on her hair and reminded me of those dramas where they have the boy and the girl meeting in the rain.. LOL. I really wanted to share my umbrella but I wanted to rush back to class to get my stuff down, so I am really sorry...

Luckily, the classroom door was still open. thank goodness!! Wangyi ask why did I come back and why I was dripping. I told her the reason and rushed to unlock my table. Wangyi said something but I couldn't really hear as my heart was racing so, I just laughed. LOL...

So I think thats all I will tell all of you. BB!!
wow such a long post....