2010年1月4日

2010. happy new year !!!

YAYs. Finally a new year has begun!
Its the first day of school! Miss all my frenz! XD

Early in the morning at 5.48a.m. WoW! The wind was real STRONG!
Things in my house was practically strew all over the place and I was like shivering while having my breakfast. So COLD ~~

THEN IT STARTED TO POUR! oH.oH...

Haiz... went to the bus stop to wait for 240. three 98s went and there was still no sign of the bus. I told myself, "If the nxt bus is still 98, I don't care alr. take it and climb the over head bridge."
then 240 came... -.-''

Well, I was late for my usual train. Haiz...
I had to reach school before 7.10a.m. SO, after I alighted the train I was brisk-walking and half running to school. saw a lot of unfamiliar faces. the sec 1s! XD

After reaching school, I started looking for my class room. Didn't know that mlg got post mah. >.<

went wandering around the school looking for people I knw and finally. EUN HAE! Phew. she and colleen helped me to our classrom and guess what? It IS at G block but at the first level. Silly me! Check the 3rd and 2nd level nvr check the 1st floor. Aiyo! But the great thing is 1g3 is right beside! yay! LOLz >.<

Went home with Lydia... She did something so unexpected but I shall keep it a secret. :X << my lips are sealed.

BYEBYE! that's the end of my fantastic story and oh ya. My form teacher is mr Tham. another surprise eh? :D