2009年9月4日

Today Fabulous

HIHI. I guess from the title,
any of you can easily tell that
I had a TOTALLY FANTASTIC
day in school. Yippeee!

Well, the FITT run this morning
wasn't really bad though I hated
running long distances. Arghh...

SOOOOOO Happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Got 33/40 for my HCL oral!
hahaha. Didn't expect myself
to do that well for that oral.
I was practically trembling
in front of the examiner. -.-''

haha. FOR PE, MORE FUN!!
watched the others played first.
It was soo exciting watching my
classmates play. Especially when
they score a goal. ^^

hehe. Partnered Abigail for the
game VS Zhang yan and Shalynn.
We had soo much fun playing
haha. we were practicaly snatching
the ball and trying to stop the ball
from being passed to the oponent's
partner. HAHAA~

SO HAPPY!
had recess with Lydia and Abigail.
well, told Abigail a lot of things I
shouldn't have though.
Now I feel so bad~~~
T^T Ok nvm.

Well Shien Yu is now the Crescent
Ambassador. Though I really wanted
Lydia to be it. NVM....
MET SITI ON MY WAY HOME!!!
SOOOOO HAPPY! ~~~~

Talked to her abt her prelims and
which secondary school she is aiming
for. Obviously I wanted her to say that
one of her goals were crescent.
Cuz CRESCENT RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. Enough for now. I think this is
quite a long post. have to say BB now.
Got to eat dinner! ^^
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!~~