2009年9月29日

EXAMS ARE COMING!

Whow... time really files...

First blink. I still new to Crescent.

Second blink. taking SA1

Third blink. Taking CA2.

Fourth blink. I am now facing the end of year exams!
OMG!!!

Although I told myself time and again not to go blog.
Here I am posting. But I guess this will be a meaningfull post.
This will be my last post b4 my exams. KAY??

Okay. here are my rules.

TARGET SCORES:
H.M.T. = 70 == A2
History = 60 == B4
Mathematics = 60 == B4
Science = 75 == A1

Hopefully I will achieve them!

THE NOs
Facebook
Y8/3
Blogger
Clubpenguin
Zwinky
Youtube
Orisinal
Any games related stuff

my papa said that if I improve and do well,
HE WILL GET ME A MP3!!!!
YAYAY. I really would like to have one but he is
doing this for my own goods. It will motivate me to do my very best from now onwards.
Okay. I shall stop now. BBBB.

Shall miss everyone in this period but still pls leave a tag!!
THNX!!