2009年7月22日

Yesterday

Was released early yesterday...
at --- 1.20p.m.

-.-''

Ate for 15min and that's 1.35pm.
went up with elizabeth to the seminar room.
emily and nicole were already there.

played word challenge, with elizabeth helping.
and then emily played it for me, looking at my HOPELESS
score --- 2145

-.-''

haiz...

Emily was a pro lorh.
It's like, she can immediately see the scrambled words!
And I had to help her with the bonus question cuz need
to guess frenz's name mah.

Had a really hard time guessing the names.
*sigh...

then mr tan came and opened the door.
YAY!!!

AIRCON!!!!!!!!!!

emily played for a little while b4 we realised that
Yi bin was standing behind us.

*Shriek!

Surprisingly, SHE helped us play.
I was totally amazed and shocked at her typing speed!
It was like every mini-second you can her hand
typing like siao!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a really hopeless time trying so hard to guess my
friends' names.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!

Died guessing the names.

....

??!?!?
wat am I talking abt?

oh the word chalenge!

I forgot how many points she scored for me so....
go facebook's playfish worrd challenge to see my score
BYE!!!