2009年7月14日

Home Economic so fun!

So FUN!
Today, Mrs Khan let us make a hot dog sandwich!
Plus english tea too!

So, ...
my partner was Say Hwee,
she didn't dare touch the knife so,
she made the english tea while
I made the the sandwich.

Firstly, I cut open the bread,
Seconly, I spread FLORAL margerine on the bread,
Thirdly, washed the lettuce,
Then, stuffed the lettuce inside the bread,
Waited for Mrs Khan's hot dod to be ready,
Used the knife used to spread the margerine to pick
the ready cooked hot dog,
Stuffed the hot dog in each bread.

DONE! Waited for Say Hwee's tea,
Sliced my sandwich into half,
put them in a small container.

Say hwee poured the tea into two cute, blue, plastic cups
and we waited for Mrs Khan's instruction.
We did not put sugar into the tea as we did not like
sweet teas. *weird. sweet tea??

and on Mrs Khan's instruction, we feast on our food.
ATTACK!!!
I ate half of the sandwich and left the other half for
Sis. (I hope she doesn't suffer from food poisoning!)

Later she will taste the sandwich when my mum goes to
fetch her home. hehehe ^.^