2009年5月23日

tired... I want to sleep.

Hmm... ...
By the look of the dark greyish sky,
I think it is going to rain heavily later.
Haha... an inference.

OMG, I am seriously talking in science
Arggh ... I think I should lie down on my
bed instead of sitting on it to reduce the
pressure applied...

OH NO! I AM TALKING iN SCIENCE
I am THINKING OF SCIENCE.
I am going CRAZY! ~

Blab.
SHUT UP
*smacks her head
:P

The fan is spinning at a speed of ... I dunno

AiYO! Stop it!
my head is spinning
*faint
*rush to emergency room
PHEW!

haha. enough of craziness now dude
*smacks her cheeks

*wakes up.
"the air-conditioned room needs a heater
made with a bimetallic strip. and the brass part
contracts more than the iron part and thus will
curv in and closing the circuit, activating the heater.
YAY!"*plop down into bed again. ~in deep slumber.
The Sleeping Beauty.

*phew.
hahas.
BB. Hope you've laughed ALOT reading this
post. RMB, LAUGHING IS THE BEST MEDICINE!