2009年5月15日

Excited when a HUGE problem appeared like an obstacle...


I had drama class just now...
Guess wat?
Correct! Forgot smth AGAIN!!!
I want to SCREAM and SLAP myself!
I forgot to bring my home clothes for drama...
We were very VERY nervous before that and gave each other a hug,
to calm ourselves down...

I had to run here and there because I was incharged of the "stage lights"
and too, needed to perform... I was out of breath after our play.
Although I was penalized for not having a proper attire,
Our group's points were a tie with Melanie's group.
The instuctor said she had a headache deciding which group
to perform onstage on 19th of May...

And our group was chosen! YAY!
3 cheers for us people!
I want to thank my group members for putting in their
VERY BEST in the play.. really... THANKS ALOT!!!

Thanks to:
Yong Ning
Say Hwee
AnQi
Claire
THANK U!

But now, we have a problem.
Well, as a matter of fact, MY PROBLEM
*sniff...
I can't make it for the practice!
Cuz you know, I wanted Saturday but most of them aren't free...
They asked for Sunday but I am having English tuition then.
So they had to go without me...

*sniff...
I feel so left out!...

Oh Shut up!
Stop crying like an idiot!

*sniff
*force a smile

That's right!
Smile!

*smile
*sniff again

-.-"
*irritated
Can you just smile?

^^ nothing, just talking to myself