2009年5月21日

EeekK..

Ahh...
Today had Choir photo taking.
Photographer made us line ourselves
according to our level & heights.
Realised that I was one of the few at
the back YAY! I am tall!~

Now the worst thing is here...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

THE PHOTOGRAPHER MADE THE
SEC 1s INCLUDING ME TO STAND ON
THE TABLES!
Angelina & Chi Sin were beside me...
They were too, scared.
I know it is stupid for me to be scared of
standing on tables but the tables were SHAKY!
not very violently though... ^^
(Thanks heavens)
The TALL people stood on the yellow bench in front
of the Big Black table that I was standing.

so...
I guess that you know what happened.
NVM, if you don't know, here's what the
PHOTOGRAPHER said...
"OKAY! Behind all Sec 1s right?"
we nodded.
"OKAY! Now Sec 1s, I want you to tip-toe
the minute I count to 2 OKAY? You know
why? Because All your seniors are very tall
so I can't see your faces. So let's try it once OKAY?"

THAT WAS DUMB! ~ (I suddenly felt tiny)
Tip-toeing on a shaky table. Where does he think we
are from? The Circus? He really thinks we can balance
ourselves well... ...
算了吧!管他的。

Arggh...
for the fun shot,
I stood on the yellow bench,
luckily it was VERY stable.
Stood beside Cheryl and a
Sec 4 from soprano 1 (whom I dunno)
Angelina and Chi Sin were behind me,
(still on the table *shakes head)
with one hand each on my shoulders
to prevent themselves from falling ~^^~
AND THEY GAVE ME RABBIT EARS!
AHHH! I THINK I AM GOING TO LOOK
STUPID IN THAT PHOTO...

ARRrrgGHhh...
forget it...
calm down...