2009年5月7日

参了。这次死定了!

一个字,“死”!
DIE! DIE! Dieeee!
Today I had geog & lit paper...
Know what? Yup!
Forgot smth again...
I have prepared the string, ^^
but I forgot alot of things!

Yesterday, chatted with Amy on facebook
Me: Amy, remeber to bring protractor, string tomorrow hor!
Amy: Oh shit! mine all broken. You have any extra?
Me: Err... I have an extra but the markings are all blurred.
Amy: Oh... Ok nvm...
Me: Oh sry that I am unable to help you! :(
Amy: nvm lah...

Guess wat?
I forgot to bring These:
PROTRACTOR!
RULER!
CALCULATOR!
AND...
Amy brought everything! Except the calculator... (she borrowed from Yun Ying)
Haha. Don't need calculator!

For the part when we need to find the bearing,...
I estimated my answer...
hopefully it's correct lah!

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh... ... STUPID ME!
AND MY STRING ENTANGLED...

*SNIFF...
I dunno whether I'll pass...
ALOT of Qns dunno how to answer...

TMR Maths Exam...
Pray hard for me!